UKVIA to host webinar on combatting underage sales
The UK Vaping Industry Association (UKVIA) will host a webinar next Tuesday to address the issue of underage e-cigarette sales.
The webinar, which is sponsored by Vapouround, will coincide with the launch of a new guide on the issue made in conjunction with Trading Standards.
The screening will feature a panel of speakers covering topics ranging from how the industry can demonstrate its responsible approach to combatting underage sales to innovations in online age and identity verification.
Speakers confirmed so far include:
- Senior Trading Standards specialist at Buckinghamshire & Surrey Trading Standards, Jo Mahoney
- JUUL director of operations, Dave Randall
- 1account chief executive, Ben Keirle
- Serve Legal founder and director, Ed Heaver
- UKVIA secretariat, Clarence Mitchell (Chair)
The webinar will take place on Tuesday July 21 at 3.30pm BST.
Sign up HERE register your interest and attend the event for free.