St Patrick’s Day vapes full of charm ☘️
St Patrick’s Day is upon us again, and that means all things green. You might want to spruce up your vape collection, and with the luck of the Irish you might find the product you’ve been missing.
We know everyone’s tastes are different, six ways from Sunday if you like, but we feel like these products might tickle your fancy, or make you green with envy.
- Tug Lyfe’s ‘Leprechaun Milk’ mimics the taste of Lucky Charms, and does what it says on the tin, when vaped a milky, marshmallow flavour is given off that, luckily for some, isn’t sickly sweet.
- 60ml of nicotine free liquid will cost around £9.50 from eliquid.com
- Another Lucky Charm flavoured liquid that is selling well is Formulated Vape Co’s ‘Irish Charm’ is bursting with marshmallow, double cream and milky tastes. With a 75vg/25pg mix the liquid is silky and sweet, 3,6 and 9mg nicotine booster shots are also available to add.
- For just under £20 you can find 100mls of nicotine free juice at vapourdepot.com
- Inspired, yet again, by the popular cereal brand this juice has proven to be quite a favourite: ‘Pot O Gold’ made by Out The Box. With strawberry undertones complimenting the cereal taste this liquid vapes smoothly, available in 70vg/30pg concentrate.
- All the nicotine quantities cost the same price, with 60mls priced at £15.25 on taste-vape.com
- ‘Shamrock Shake’ by Milkshake E Liquids is a vaping version of the popular soft drink that makes an appearance every St Patrick’s Day. It boasts a mint ice cream and vanilla syrup taste with slight hints of chocolate chips.
- breazy.com are selling 60mls with 3mg of nicotine for just over £6, and just under double for 6mg.
- If you’re feeling boozy this March why not try Decadent Vapour’s ‘Absinthe E-Liquid’, which was the first they every produced. This award-winning flavour contains more than 20 herbs and spices all combined to replicate the aniseed tasting beverage.
- For any nicotine strength 10mls of the liquid can be purchased for £4.45 at their online store decadentvapours.com
- Awsometown’s ‘Black Label Limited’ mimics the flavour combination of Baileys liqueur. Blending together frothy Irish cream with rich coffee and gooey caramel flavours the outcome is deliciously sweet.
- For just over £15 thesaucela.com are offering 60mls of nicotine free liquid.
Hardware and accessories
- This green glass Horizon Falcon Sub Ohm Tank Clearomizer utilises a new coil which is said to not only have a longer life span than older Falcon tanks, but also bring a better flavour too. This 7ml tank supports a 95W output and has 0.2ohm resistance and claims it “will bring you [a] better vaping experience.”
- This convenient top filling, bottom airflow system can be purchased for just over £25 from atompedia.com
- The SMOK TFV12 Baby Prince Sub-Ohm Tank has an adorable name but gives off powerful vape clouds, based on the TFV8 Baby Beast it is claimed to have entered the marked “as the most capable Sub-Ohm Tank ever released”. With a press to open top fill holding 4.5ml when convex glass is used this tank “makes a bold but accurate assertion as the premiere cloud chasing tank on the market”.
- vapordna.com have this product on sale for just over £15.
- The Anais 810 Resin Drip Tip is made from epoxy resin material, to ensure good insulation and temperature control, combined with stainless steel. This serpentine like drip tip could be your St Paddy’s Day pot of gold, considering the inside and bottom are lined with the stuff!
- It can be currently be purchased on amazon for £9.99 with free UK delivery.
- To add a bit of magic to your vape there are clip on charms available. This sparkly addition can be attached onto dripper mods, box mods, tanks, e – liquid bottles and almost anything else you can think of. Available in two sizes depending on the e-cigarette used, this glittery charm is sure to be a conversation starter.
- Sold on etsy you can get the Green Glitter Jar Vape Charm for just over £4.